When you?re stomach is grumbling at the end of a fun day outdoors, you want food quickly, simply and conveniently – without the need to pack along a monster oven. The Elektra FE Cook System is a fuel-efficient, high-performance wonder – you get a 28% faster boil time at a 20% fuel savings. (Small print: faster compared to a normal pot with no lid or windscreen.). The lightweight system that fits snugly in your pack includes the Crux Lite stove, a heat exchange pot with lid and a new non-stick coating, clip-on windscreen, our practical BOB cleanup sponge and a handheld Piezo ignitor. I?ll take your ?fast? and raise you one: In just over 2 minutes, you have boil and soup?s on!
– High performing and extra efficient cook system – reduces boil time and gas consumption by up to 20%
– Due to its compact size the Elektra FE Cook System fits easily into a day pack and adds hardly any weight
– Handheld piezo device: The easy and reliable way to light your stove
– Hard anodized aluminium clip-on windshield
– Non-stick coated Terra Weekend HE Cook Set of hard-anodized aluminum
– Heat Exchange technology for faster boil times and lower fuel consumption
– CE certified: CE-048BN-0045
– CSA certified
– Gas: Butane/propane
– Burning time: Up to 90 min at max. output (220 g canister)
– Cooking time: As little as 2.3 min/0.8 L depending on climate etc.
– Output: Watt: 3000
– BTU: 10?200
– Weight: 455 g
– Dimensions: 124 x 165 mm